Registered
1,002 Posts
Good morning all.

Life is hard and then you die.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Good morning and TGIF!!!

Made it home from Michigan last night, dropped some trial samples at the lab, and headed to the house. I have to say the 2020 Expedition Max Limited is really nice and drives great. I think Rachel would enjoy it but the price tag is RIDICULOUS!

Brian - you alright? Doesn't seem like you!

LT

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Good morning all.

I'm fine. This family law stuff and real world family life can gang up on you sometimes.

Heading to Madison Indiana for a trial. At least I get paid for my drive time and it's a nice drive.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Good morning everyone!

Finished pulling the engine apart tonight and all looks good. The thing still looks like a new motor. Going to list it for sale this week.

I also got the new lights installed in the garage. They are awesome and really light it up. I bought 10 but only got 8 installed since 2 of them are above the cobra.

LT

·
Registered
6,640 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Good morning all.

Went to see my favorite band Norma Jean in Louisville yesterday and it was literally in someone's dilapidated home. I'm so sore from the moshing, and being pushed and stepped on, but it was such a cool concert. Do a google street view of 430 M Street in Louisville and you'll see it. Each of the homes on either side were boarded up and abandoned, so I guess that's the only reason the cops weren't called to shut down the concert. My ears are still ringing.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Brian, moshing is for the young folk. You are just supposed to kick back, look cool and let the honey's come to you.
True, but unfortunately the room was so small that getting caught up in the action was not optional. There were at least 60 people stuffed into a 12' x 20' living room, including all the bands equipment. When the opening acts played there weren't nearly as many people piled into the room, but when Norma Jean came on it was beyond crazy how many people there were. I was getting a bit claustrophobic and I don't typically get claustrophobic. Still was one of the best concerts ever.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, havin fun is all about havin fun! Small concerts are generally way better than the big stadium type stuff. Speaking of big stadium type stuff, almost pulled the trigger for Gun's n Roses. But didnt. Saw them during their heyday, decided I didnt want to pay their prices this time. And Lucas Oil has terrible acoustics.

So it's Michael Buble in April and Hall and Oates later this year instead.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Good morning all.

Not looking good for getting the shyster builder's insurance company to pay to have our barn torn down and rebuilt on a proper foundation so I may be paying out of pocket for that. Which also means that a new car might not be in my future unless it's something cheap. At least I forced the builder into bankruptcy, which is the least I wish I could do to that a-hole.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Good morning all.

Not looking good for getting the shyster builder's insurance company to pay to have our barn torn down and rebuilt on a proper foundation so I may be paying out of pocket for that. Which also means that a new car might not be in my future unless it's something cheap. At least I forced the builder into bankruptcy, which is the least I wish I could do to that a-hole.

Let me guess, Insurance company is denying claim because they are claiming it falls under a Professional Error's and Omission's claim, which the builder not carry with his policy?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Let me guess, Insurance company is denying claim because they are claiming it falls under a Professional Error's and Omission's claim, which the builder not carry with his policy?
Essentially, yes.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Good morning everyone!

LT

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Good morning all.

Freaking media making the co-ro virus into some zombie apocalypse. How many people have died from it outside of Wuhan?? Geez, apparently there's a run on masks that is driving up the price. It's like people emptying the grocery store because of 3" of snow. Get a freaking grip and stop allowing the media to treat you like the sheeple they see you as.

That 2011 V-6 mustang that I bought for Alec that had a discrepancy on the title (mileage may have been rolled back) but we still bought it for $6700 because it ran great and was such a good deal, he's decided to sell it and has already gotten an offer of $9k. Unbelievable. The car has 100k miles now (90k when we bought it), no airbags and a seat-belt that doesn't work but because it has a cowl hood and a boss front conversion people are willing to overpay for it. Sheeple.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Going to fly on a icubator full of virus, buy those nuclear coveralls. Shouldn't panic anyone

7641 - 7660 of 7807 Posts