Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 710 Posts

· Registered
713 Posts
Well after trying to get my old handle and failed and re apply with new name took a month. I made it, how is everybody. Merry christmas

· Registered
713 Posts
Corral is so slow on android, tapatalk is not good.
Indy underground saturday was nuts, garage was slammed and every lot nearby. Must if beens hundreds of people in garage. It was like driving thru a gauntlet of people rolling out. Lots of heavy hitters for a freezing nite, people are nuts rolling on slicks

· Registered
713 Posts
Good morning all.

Chris let me know next time you go to the Indy underground and I'll join you. But not this Saturday, this Saturday is OU vs. Alabama so I'll be home cheering on the Sooners, who unfortunately will probably get destroyed, but I hope not!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I got one of those 24 hour stomach bugs and was absolutely leveled by it, but I'm in recovery mode now.
Will do

larry did you get all moved, living that apartment life again

· Registered
713 Posts
Sorry for your loss larry

Brian - why not v8 sn99, it less power then the 2005 v6

My year has a set of tires, since camaro got paid off, been using that money for mod savings plan. Thinking LSA aka zl1 swap or single turbo

· Registered
713 Posts
Brian there are some high end and low end as all. A friend builds his own so i got time to figure best for me.

But I gotta do tires and thinking of doing a mgw shifter.

· Registered
713 Posts
My snowblower failed to start, had to break out the shovel and my back is sore.

So someone sold his wheels and traded his car and its on its way to texas. The new one is ordered and your going to crap when hear what

· Registered
713 Posts
He is going bolt because it 60' better then any gas powered car. But with no gas engine no chance damaging an engine like all his previous gas powered cars at the drag strip.

· Registered
713 Posts
Going to knoxville, tn. Found a set of used tires for low money. Retail they are 459 each. Planning to 3 ot events this year and would rather murder used the new.
Plan is NCM in bowling green, mid ohio, and roebling road or vir in fall. Sprinkle in a few big autox at grissom.

Also looking at doing a dedicated set for wheels and tires for 2020. So get cool set off wheels for street.

· Registered
713 Posts
Brian, i see a nice bmw convertible with a hard top on us52 just east of new palestine for $3800. That hardtop option is a bonus.

Steve feels you guys are hurting his feelings cause he is going green with a bolt and i found out this weekend vegan. Best bbq ever and he ordered a bean burritto.

My new front and back door is making our house stay warm. Guess $5k well spent, instead of a turbo.

· Registered
713 Posts
Wonder if the wide body kit from the sonic works on the bolt, so you can run drag slicks in the true street class at nmca.

· Registered
713 Posts
The splitter on the brz was plowing the neighborhood this morning. Hancock was semi plowed with snow pack, plenty of too slow drivers or people sitting in intersections with turn signal on blocking traffic. Its like people drive the same road every day and it snow and now they think only one car fits and its a one way. Or road is clear and the car using outdoor temp says road could be slick and they drive 30 in a 55. I can't believe I will be shoveling to get into a driveway tonight and 48 hours it will be 55' degrees and all melted

1 - 20 of 710 Posts