Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys, it's Matt from up north. This whole resetting BS was ridiculous, so I just re-registered.

Had some testing this week for the new job that I applied for, should hear back from them in a few weeks. Wish me luck!

Larry- sucks to hear about your motor! What are your plans for the bad head(s)?

Brian- glad to hear the car is coming along and you're getting the tune straightened out

Chris- I too recently purchased a 2016 GT350R, only paid $1.06 for mine! I must have gotten X-plan(or whatever that crap is called)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Brian - sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm sure he'll enjoy the WOT pull in 3rd this evening!

Well I've got an interview on Monday, so it seems I did ok on my math and aptitude tests for this new job I'm looking at.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good morning guys!

Had interviews with 2 people on Monday and go back again this coming Monday to interview with another person who I think was on vacation this week. Also said I would probably do a plant tour, so that seems like good news for possibly getting the new job.

Larry hope your little guy is feeling better today! I broke my wrist in high school about the same time of year, really messed up my summer with not being able to swim or anything.

Skyler - you used the '15-'16 Coyote motor correct? I'll have to pick your mind about the swap if this job comes through.

Also, anyone hear from John from Marion in awhile? Don't know why he popped into my head this AM, but just wondered if he was still in the car game.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Morning guys!

Well I was offered a job yesterday and accepted it! So I'll be starting a whole new ballgame on August 1st!(pending the results of my background check and drug screen, which shouldn't have any issues)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Last week of work in an ER! I'm going to miss (some) of the craziness and blood, but going to love the $ of the new job!

Larry - glad to hear you are getting your motor turned around quickly! Hope you can beat down that 8 sec slip some before the white stuff comes in!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Larry - Are you running travel limiters in the front at all? Also, where did you pick up the ear protection you have for your boys? I'd like to get some for Norah so that I can take her to Muncie or a dyno day here in the near future.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Glad to hear your car is coming back together well Larry.

Saw what Ben Stoners car made and really has me wanting a turbo coyote!

Hope everyone has been doing well, need to get back down there soon. Been hard to do anything lately with a crawling 6 month old and the new job.

·
Registered
219 Posts
All this talk of new vehicles and we will most likely be picking up one this week as well. It won't be brand new, but a used 2016 Explorer Limited.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Brian sorry to hear about the boostworks issues, but glad that you are someone who won't get screwed over by them and just become another unsatisfied customer

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well got the Mustang all tucked away for winter. Actually hasn't moved from it's spot from last winter! Really didn't miss it this year since all my days off were spent with the little one. Can't believe that she will be one in about 2 months.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Chris- For my 5-lug I'm going to use SN95 axles sine I got them free. What bracket do I need to mount the rear brakes? NRC says that their brackets retain fox track width, which won't work. Correct?

EDIT: just going to get Fox length 31 spline axles and NRC brackets, I've got an explorer diff. sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Haha, I hear ya Brian! I always forget that we share a birthday. At least I've got a little one who turns 1 next week to be excited about!

So I'm having trouble deciding what color to powder coat my calipers. It's between yellow and blue (Ford dark blue). What do you guys think? They will be behind 98 Cobra wheels, so they will be easily seen.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm excited to work on my car this spring/summer. Going to be doing a lot of things I've never really done before so I know I'll get frustrated, but I'll be glad to learn some new things.

·
Registered
219 Posts
As happy as I am that you sold the GT, I'm kinda pissed because I wanted to buy it, haha! I'm actually starting to save up for a new house, 1200 sqft was fine until we added our little one.

Chris what are your thoughts on the MM Road and Track box? I'm about 95% sure im going to purchase it within a few months but wanted some opinions as well.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Been pretty quiet in here lately. Hope everyone is doing well.

Tearing down my Cobra calipers today to get them ready for powder coat. Not looking forward to doing the rear parking brakes though.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts