Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is their any good companies that will give me a good deal on AFR 165 heads 58cc. also looking for some good prices for components. Timing chain, lifters, stud 1.6 rockers, Holley intake, 75mm tb, and egr I'm looking to spend a good deal of money so I thought someone might be able to cut some prices a little.

PM me please!!!ASAP
money waiting..

Thanks.

this post is for a friend, but go ahead and mail me.:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ed Curtis at FTI HAS DONE GREAT WORK FOR ME ON MY AFR SET UP

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I will check them out. Right now I found a killer deal with Jack at musclemotorsports.com

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think with the AFR 165 heads you will make more power with an Edelbrock intake than with a Holley. I think if you call flowtech they will tell you the same thing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
(I think with the AFR 165 heads you will make more power with an Edelbrock intake than with a Holley. I think if you call flowtech they will tell you the same thing.)89ati Wrote

Not with a blower :)

92 GT,14lb Pro Charger 600B with D-1 Brackets and 3 core intercooler,Vortech SFMU,
AFR 165 Heads Ported from Ed Curtis,Holley Systemax Upper/Lower Intake,42Lb Injectors, 1.72 Steeda Shaft mount Roller Rockers,BBK 70 MM T-Body,255 Walbro inline and Walbro 255 intank,Pro-M 75 blow through Mass air
Ed Curtis Custom Cam,BBK 1 5/8 ceramic coated shortie headers,2.5 inch Dynomax cat back with Mac Off road H-Pipe,Edelbrock High flow water pump,160 T-Stat.AVCO Alum .Rad, Crane HI6R with retard and PS2coil,
Centerforce dual friction clutch, South side lower control arms ,South side torque box elimination kit,Southside frame connectors,373 Gears,Hurst Shifter,lots of gauges

·
Registered
394 Posts
do your research and check out afr's website...they make 2 styles of 165 heads....one emission legal...and the other not....i guess they can also custom the port work depending what application you intend to go with...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts