Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm wanting a foxbody GT. I've never had a GT before so I am wanting one to see what they're like. My car is a very nice, clean 5.0 coupe. It has a rebuilt engine w/ 7k miles on it or so, rebuilt AOD transmission w/ stronger internals and shift kit (built in Jan. 03), the paint job is 1 year old, it has new shocks, struts, brakes that are about 1 year old, rep. Cobra R 17x9" rims wrapped in Nitto 555 and Nitto 555R tires. New black carpet, new heater core, 3.73 gears, O/R hpipe, dual chamber flowmasters dumped :eek:, CompCam, BBK CAI, chrome strut tower brace, and some other stuff. I'm wanting to trade for a 89-92 Mustang 5.0 GT 5 speed. Make me your offers and I'll consider each one. I live in SC, so distance will be a factor in who gets to trade unless you are able drive or meet me close. Of course, my car isn't perfect. The ashtrey door is gone, there are a few minor flaws but not nothing really noticeable. I get compliments on it all the time and usually several "gawkers" at Mustang meetings. Please send me your offer. If you don't have a car you can trade, make me an offer and I'll consider that too. Thanks for your interest :) You can see pics if you go here http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46143

Just scroll down and you'll see my car (my name on Svtperformance.com is NeedaCobra). If you want any more pics or information, just email/PM me :-D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll second what erm said! DON"T sell that notch, I currently own both a '93 notch and a prestine '90 GT. I may sell the GT in the future, but my kids(if I ever have any) will bury me in my '93 coupe. Just tryin' to keep you from makin' a life-altering mistake.:D Chris

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'll trade someone my auto. notch for an 89-92 coupe. Either a coupe or GT hatch is fine w/ me. Thanks for the advice though :) I Just want a 5speed for one thing :)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still up for trade perhaps, just tell me what you have to offer. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll offer a life time supply of sweater vests!!!

lol Just kindding man

What cha want $ wise .... atleast shoot some kinda of number

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ryanjm316: Send me some pics, I may be interested. I was thinking about
Blown99LTN: I'm asking about $8000 obo. I'm not too firm on the price, so I'll deal w/ you. :) I'm a reasonable man.
Fluid1: Sorry, I don't need that many sweaters :) As I said, $8,000 obo. Feel free to email me ([email protected]) or just PM me.

I can assure you that this car is in excellent condition. Every mechanic I've had work on it always compliments me on the condition of the car. If you want pics of anything in or on the car, let me know. The passenger seat has a small oil stain on it from Mobil 1 10w30 Synthetic. I always use synthetic oil and also premium gas. Any question?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt,
If one of the above people do not buy my car, it's still for sale :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a 1988 Procharger intercooled, 8k.mi
Iam asking a little more then what you want but
we can work something out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts