Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,417 Posts
Check out http://blueridgeoil.com/ for the best synthetics on the market if you need good quality oil!! just contact me if you have Questions..
Dude...Really? You had to drag up a 17 year old post to advertise that you sell oil? My guess is that you don't understand how to run a business. Lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I put well over 100,000 miles (maybe closer to 200,000) on my old Mustang V6 using nothing but leftover miscellaneous bottles of engine oil I got from work. Car was cheap, didn't care much about it. They were all different viscosities, ranging from 5w30 to 20w50 and about everything in between, lots of 15w40. Different brands too, and different classifications (CJ, CJ4, MA, etc). Just whatever I had leftover from oil changes. Did it do any damage? Dunno. I sold it, odometer showed a little under 400,000 when it went to the new owner.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Viscosity determines your oil pressure. If pressure is good at the RPMs your running you should be fine. Unless you need some special anti wear additive from some exotic oil or other.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts