Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the benefits of this with my setup.. I'm running stock computer no chips at all.. any info is greatly appreciated..

Also where can I get my car tuned the best and what is the going rate.. will I really benefit a tune that much or should I throw some juice on?? Help me out

THX

·
Registered
998 Posts
You'll be able to optimize your fuel and timing and get hopefully 10-20 hp out of it if you have a good tuner. You'll also be able to accurately compensate for your 3.73's (the 23 tooth speedo gear is still about 5-6% off) and turn off your check engine light that you have because of your H pipe.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I agree with j98gt.A tune will greatly help drivabilty and power.I had mine tuned by JMS chips.It runs as smooth as stock and has great power and drivability.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re

Awesome.. where do I pick up my JMS tuned chip and what do they run? Something is wrong and I have a feeling a chip will fix it.. but I only gained .4 post headswap.. this is my concern

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey man, I think you have some to gain with the tune. I put the spray on my car then took mine to True Blue down in NC for a dyno tune. I don't have my graphs hosted anywhere, so if you wanna shoot me an email, I can email them all to you. I got some pretty decent gains both N/A and N2O. Hit me up at [email protected] and I'll send them your way.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts