Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok gents hear is 1 ?.done a search for fuel pumps what do i go by ??svt focus or a aviator pump????no 1 can seem to give me a good answer.,when i ask about a aviator pump everyone is lost. just 2 give a idea on what i have is 38cc trick flows,bbklong tubes, pp thphone/with the t-body,3.73 gears and stage 1 trick flow cames.(not happy with)301 rwh. i just got a nos/zex kit 75-175.i am asking becouse i need help,and i am not getting it anywhere else!!!!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
What I did many years ago now was put in a 03 Cobra tank and fuel pump assembly. It is direct bolt up and the electreical was plug and play. My average dino hp is around 400hp n/a and 550 with a 175 nos shot and i have not had any pressure problems although fuel pump duty is close to max on the juice. If I add any more power I will have to do somthing else.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks 4 the info. i was thinking about going the same rout as u but i only want 2 put a round a 100 shot on. would a focus pump with a b/a/p do the trick??? it was dyno"d ona mustang dyno and everything i amgathering is that they run lower then the outher's.witch leads me 2 the next ?. what is the differnce btween the 2????
:salute:

·
Registered
22 Posts
i dont know any thing about the aviator pumps but i have an 02 gt with a procharger on 8psi. with 42 psi injectors and exhaust and gears. and im running duel svt focus pumps.. hope this kinda helps. its putting down an estimated 365 rwhp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts