Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking since so much smack has been talked lately that maybe I should throw my two cents in on what I would like to see. I propose Mr. Mihovitz of Accufab and Mr. Haywood of True Blue Performance show us a true gentlemans battle. The kicker is this though, they both run 10" tires:lol: What do you say folks? would that be a race or not??:evil:

turbo vs turbo
North vs South

Chad

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
96blkcobra said:
I was thinking since so much smack has been talked lately that maybe I should throw my two cents in on what I would like to see. I propose Mr. Mihovitz of Accufab and Mr. Haywood of True Blue Performance show us a true gentlemans battle. The kicker is this though, they both run 10" tires:lol: What do you say folks? would that be a race or not??:evil:

turbo vs turbo
North vs South

Chad
ROFL:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Well that would put a little advantage for Randy since he is used to racing on the 28x10.50s. I would like to see that race though would be a killer race to watch by all means.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I do not race on 10" tires in a car as fast as mine. But just to lay a little more entertainment value to this event, I will. Sounds like fun. At least I won't have to worry about Randy trying to run me off the track. That other wanna be racer must have thought that since we were down south it was some redneck crash up derby. Quitters suck anyway.

·
Registered
813 Posts
"At least I won't have to worry about Randy trying to run me off the track. "

LMAO! Funniest thing I've read all day John M.!

John Khoury

·
Registered
95 Posts
I thought you were from the west not the north. Like california not canada.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Maynor said:
"At least I won't have to worry about Randy trying to run me off the track. "

LMAO! Funniest thing I've read all day John M.!

John Khoury

I'll 2nd that one with the Quickness,

I'd also like to add that...

John M. Gotz some big BAWLZ!!

Shootout is looking even better...

Wimp'

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
J. Mihovetz said:
I do not race on 10" tires in a car as fast as mine
But, if you took most SS/O motors and put them in your car they would probally be just as quick wouldn't they? I mean some of the turbo and supercharged SS/O cars are making 1400+ horsepower. It is cool that you have agreede to do the race:) but have you thought what your car will look like from the rear with those skinny tires tucked in about a foot?:lol:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sure hope this idea don't get kicked to the side. I know this would be a matchup alot of people would like to see:lol: :lol:
Now if we could see what Mr. Haywood says about it:cool:

P.S. Maybe we could get JR as a guest driver in Mr. Stewarts car!!:eek: :lol: :barf:

Chad

·
Corral Charter Member
2,594 Posts
Hey guys,

Gonna slide the smack talk over to the Shootout forum. :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Who else wants a smack. I'm just getting warmed up. Randy will need some SHM power to run with the big dog. I have one I can lend you when you're ready to step up and go fast.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts