Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to fgure out how i want to do my nitrous system on my 89 gt. here are the mods so far: ((afr 185's, xe274hr cam, edlebrock rpm intake, forged 10.1 pistons, and the stoc rods have bee worked by a reputable machine shop in the area ( i can not remember what exactly what they did rght now sorry ), main stud girdle, arp bolts everywhere ( in the main studs, cam, heads, rods, intake, ect.), mas 6al, coil, and distributor, 70 mm tb, 76 mm ma, #30 injctors, 255 in tank pump, and much much more.))

i just can not figureout how to set up the nitrous
i am leary about a dry kit for ear of leaning out cilenders
i dont like the idea of spraying gas in the uper intake
i have heard that plate sytems are real rough
the only idea i like is a fogger system getting fule from a seperate tank with racing fule in it.

we looked all over the edlbrock intake and could not find a good place to set up a fogger system with out the fue rails getting in the way. the other problem with the fogger system is that the min hp levels seem to be 100 to 150 hp, and i would like somthing that is adj. from 50-150.

i was lookin on the nx web site and saw a kit they had set up on the holly intake that looked really cool, would this work on a rpm? or do they make one for an rpm?

if anyone knows anyone who has set up a fogger kit with an rpm intake let me know, or if anyone has any ideas on what i can do i would love to here from you.

:)

thanks

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I know a guy that has had an N.O.S. dry set-up. It is adj. from 50 to 180. He has been running it for 3 years and has had absolutely no problems what so ever. He runs a good fuel pump (sorry, I can't remember exact LPH) and an MSD Digital 6 Ign system. The dig 6 sys has a built in timing retard function. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts