Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, unaware that this website even existed, i purchased some stock heads for porting on my 96....for 200 plus shipping, total price 280. I now realize the awsome power of information that the internet can provide, and have failed to take advantage of it. So I guess since i bought them i may as well use them. I suppose i will send them to The Game to see what type of numbers he can get out of them, perhaps we can work out a deal as i do work at the largest paint and body in houston, i mean, if he needed anything done, so pitty me people, yet do not relish in my ignorance for too long...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well, look at it this way. You could NEVER get close to a full headswap for 280 bucks! Porting should still provide you some gains and you will not have any compression issues on your current setup. Are the new heads bare or assembled? If assembled you have some cam cores to use for regrinds if you want a little more lift.

Anyway, don't feel too bad, but research is usually a good thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.