Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rebuilt 306 longblock, ported gt40 heads, hypereutectic pistons, arp rod and head bolts, new water pump, lifters, and pushrods, double roller timing chain, new harmonic FMS balancer, crane 1.6 roller rockers, F303 cam. cartech upper, edelbrock performer lower. Should this make decent power?

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
why the cartech upper???

·
Registered
743 Posts
Stangdsm,
This is off the subject, but i was wondering if you had slicks on your dsm or drag radials. We have one in the family and are having trouble finding a good set of rims to mount slicks to or a set of 16 inch slicks. Your ideas may help us out alot.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry, not a cartech

its an edelbrock upper

·
Registered
298 Posts
sounds kinda similar to my combo cuz i have hypers also. just keep the timing backed off:)

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
c4mustang92 said:
Stangdsm,
This is off the subject, but i was wondering if you had slicks on your dsm or drag radials. We have one in the family and are having trouble finding a good set of rims to mount slicks to or a set of 16 inch slicks. Your ideas may help us out alot.
i hope you're not thinking of putting slicks ona dsm cause it'll for sure kill your tranny/tranfer case/diff or all of the above, some people use drag radials but they run deep in the 12s
mine is awd and i ripped of several 1.80s 60' times and my driving sucked
anyways, enough dsm talk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts