Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,715 Posts
Gent's, I think he's having fun with you all. His first post was asking for help on his instrument cluster which was probably an actual question but he didn't get any replies so my guess he was frustrated from the lack of assistance so posted this thread, his second posting, to see how many would reply...

ks

· Registered
4,715 Posts
Well if it wasn't, then I wouldn't have created this in the first place. I just want honest, helpful opinions that's all.
I agree 100%. (y)
Over the last 20 years on this forum there have been a LOT of sarcastic threads started simply to get a rise out of people just to start trouble and were never started as an honest question for help and were eventually banned. You just signed up to this forum so you are unknown to this community so people have no idea what you're personality is. You have posted two threads and reading this thread you posted: "How can I mod my car to pollute even more?" and "My exhaust stanks more than a skunks ass but what about rolling gas?" in a forum that is set up to run cleanly/pass emmisions comes across as someone trying to stir up trouble so I was warning those who have been on this forum a long time that you could be here to simply cause them trouble.

Again, I apologize..please carry on!

ks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts