Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by a local machine shop here in Tampa about 2 weeks with a friend of mine to pick a head for his g/f's Civic. Ran across a pair of 2v PI heads that were sitting on the floor....with the a horrid port job. Luckily my friend Dave had his camera with him so I snapped some pics. Just thought I'd share.......

http://www.tamparacing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41984

·
Registered
211 Posts
Holy Sh!t! :eek: I've been looking for something to keep my garage door open with when the winds blowing, cuz that's about all those things are good for....toss em there done! :barf:

·
Registered
729 Posts
They didn't even bother disassembling the heads first. That combustion chamber was horrendous.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Notice the other guy in that thread who is all proud of the way his heads look. The whole exhaust guide is is cut out of the exhaust port. Those guides aren't going to last very long. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
You don't like my heads huh?
Make sure to give Brian @ Total Engine Airflow a call and let him know they do s#*tty work ok?

David

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kdanner said:
Notice the other guy in that thread who is all proud of the way his heads look. The whole exhaust guide is is cut out of the exhaust port. Those guides aren't going to last very long. :)
You shoulda seen them in person, they looked flawless. Like tampa99gt.....give Brian Tooley at Total Engine Airflow a call and tell him how ****ty his work is. :rolleyes:

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,941 Posts
Stop making fun of my heads! :lol:

:p

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
tampa99gt said:
You don't like my heads huh?
Make sure to give Brian @ Total Engine Airflow a call and let him know they do s#*tty work ok?

David

dude, it's one of those things where "the truth hurts."

from the looks of it those cylinder heads wouldn't out-perform stock.

That's the nicest possible way of saying it. :eek:

·
Registered
210 Posts
You're confused.:confused:
Mine are the ones at the bottom of the thread. they are flawless. They flowed awesome and have been on the car for a year.
I just posted pics of them in that thread for comparisson.

David

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey matt chill man those heads are better than yours:p
Dont be a playa hata man.
David do you remember what they flowed?I considered having them do my other car's heads but had Jeffs speed shop do them for 500 less than they quoted me.I know they port to what the customer wants and you probably want the most flow for that blower:evil:
Those things flow great up top I bet, but wonder about the lower lifts???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts