Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's mine, BTW. 4,600 miles, mods in sig. I'm trying to figure out how much to ask...with and without mods. My apologies if this comes across as spam, as I'll list it in the auction block tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whoo! That is a smooth setup, actually that is the same setup I want on my 01 Cobra too, shoot I bought mine for 25,500 plus TTL with 17,700 miles on it, hmm, your setup should yield at least 30K to a willing buyer with mods, without like 26K. D2mn that's a nice ride.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Very low miles & LOTS of nice goodies....I'd guess something like $25-28.5 K, depending on the market....g'luck with it. :cool:

·
US Air Force Active Duty
252 Posts
COBRA90GT said:
Very low miles & LOTS of nice goodies....I'd guess something like $25-28.5 K, depending on the market....g'luck with it. :cool:
Agreed, but considering the excitment around the 03 Cobra it could lose a lot over a short amount of time.

Look great though. If it's around a year from now I'd be interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's the first cobra of the millenium, I doubt it'll lose too much value, not too many people are selling their 01's, so the market isn't flooded with them. I would ask for 1 grand over blue book.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I sold my 01 vert three weeks ago and my ads are still out. I hadn't gotten a single call until last Thursday. Since then I have gotten five calls so people are looking. Be patient and hold out for a high bidder. I took a small hit for the mods I had. After almost three weeks of no calls I was glad I sold when I did. It usually will work out that way. You get no calls for a few days and then the bottom falls out with calls. Good luck. Sounds like a cool ride for somebody.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts