Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the car for my father 10 years ago for his 70th birthday. It's a 5-speed, 2002 Supercharged Mineral Gray Coupe with Charcoal interior with a little over 8,000 original miles. I was able to snap a pic at 6999.9 :)

53 were made that year with those specs/options, it's number 213 and is signed by Steve Saleen on both the Radiator Housing as well as the dashboard.

Fast forward 10 years to now. He's 80 and has a bad knee so he can't work the clutch pedal. (I hate seeing my parents get old!), and we are contemplating selling it. It's always been garage kept with car cover.

I check eBay, but prices are all over the place. I have no clue what something like this would be worth? It's won best of show in it's class at a few shows. Never hot rodded or raced. Clean Car Fax

I'm hoping that some of you could give me a ballpark as to what to list it for? I hate to sell it, but my dad complains we don't have any garage space anymore haha.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
91 Posts
It’s worth 5k and I will happen to buy it for what it’s worth 🤪. Joking obviously. I just saw a black 04 saleen convertible sell for 25k with 4K original miles. A blue 04 is on there for 35k with 7200 miles. The black sold within days and the blue has just been sitting there with no one buying it. I would say, realistically, if you want to move it quickly, price it 20-25k. I am no expert and others may tell you differently but just a friendly suggestion for ya.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Its a beautiful car and I would have killed a family member for one of those when they came out. However, the market seems a bit soft on these cars. Because its got such low mileage maybe 30k, but it may take awhile for the right buyer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts