Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the price for them? And what is the "going rate" to get the compression reduced? I live down the street from Universal Ford so don't tell me to just go down there. I am developing my game plan and would just like to know some $$$ numbers tonight. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I would call Parkway ford they are in all the mags.When I got mine 6 mo.ago they were around 600 delieverd,thats just the heads complete of course.The portin will vary but I dont see more than 200 for just the chamber work.400 for a mild port,just smoothin everything(street port),full race port in the 600-1000 range... but thats my experience it changes..And the head prices change.I dont know if the 2002 heads are out to buy yet but if you can get them I heard the valve jobs are better quality.

JOEL

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
SD Wheeler will sell you the heads ported and polished with the swirl dams removed for a good price...shoot him a PM or call 832-556-0441. it will take 5-6weeks to get them because he is a busy man!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Everything,cams and all...Ford changes prices all the time but 600 to 650 and get 2002 if you can..ask for JOE CHARLES
JOEL

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
650 delivered...thats sound too good to be true but AWESOME if it is :)

I wanna call them. Anyone got the phone number?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
650 IS to good to be true.

Just got off the phone with parkway and they are 390 a piece plus shipping which would be 45 bucks for me to maryland. total will be over 800 bucks.

Looks like our good buddy Randy is still the man at the top of the ladder! HELL YEAH!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the parts list on Fords headchanging kit? I need seperate parts, using ARP.

Since I am going to use ARP studs...I figure it would be a waste of money to buy the headchanging kit, right? Tell me if I am wrong. I see it is $105.

Would it be cheaper to buy the rest of the gaskets and stuff individally? If so, what are the other parts in the headchanging kit?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Re: What is the parts list on Fords headchanging kit? I need seperate parts, using ARP.

98Roush said:
Since I am going to use ARP studs...I figure it would be a waste of money to buy the headchanging kit, right? Tell me if I am wrong. I see it is $105.

Would it be cheaper to buy the rest of the gaskets and stuff individally? If so, what are the other parts in the headchanging kit?

Thanks!
I have the head changing kit right here in my garage ---- never used and still in the packaging. Special pricing just for you...... I also have the ARP head studs (again, never used and still new in the box)... let me know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: What is the parts list on Fords headchanging kit? I need seperate parts, using ARP.

98Roush said:

Thanks!
The kit consists of head gaskets, exhaust manifold gaskets, dipstick tube, head bolts and rubber sleeves to aid in putting the rear lower three head bolts in. Don't know about individual pricing but if you are using ARP studs you could probably get by with the head gaskets and the dipstick tube.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tim...I'll shoot you an IM when I see you online later.

I meant for this to be a new thread........my bad guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts