Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats not impressive, that doosh bag prolly needed 40 grand to make his car run 10s, and he was probobly running juice as well, look at cars like the 03 cobra, i forgot who it was, but there was a guy on this or another forum who bought an 03 cobra put 5 grand into it, all he did was upgrade the blower and a 50 shot, and he ran 9.99 and i guarentee he did not spend as much as that loser.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Uncle Bens Assassin said:
Thats not impressive, that doosh bag prolly needed 40 grand to make his car run 10s, and he was probobly running juice as well, look at cars like the 03 cobra, i forgot who it was, but there was a guy on this or another forum who bought an 03 cobra put 5 grand into it, all he did was upgrade the blower and a 50 shot, and he ran 9.99 and i guarentee he did not spend as much as that loser.
I don't think anyone was comparing this to a cobra. I think anyone who can get ~1.5L to run that fast deserves credit. Rice or not that thing's damn fast.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
J.Monaghen said:
Randy Johnson can throw a turd 90mph, which is fast. But bottom line, its still a turd.

joe
:lol:
:lol:
I could not have said it better myself! :lol:

Could you imagine getting hit with that 90 MPH turd.:blam: :barf: :lol:

·
Registered
306 Posts
99' GT Stang said:
Actually 100+.
That depends on size and density:barf:

·
Corral Charter Member
3,746 Posts
Uncle Bens Assassin said:
Ummm.

03 Cobra: $34,000 + tax+5 grand in upgrades=more than 40 grand.

It'd still be cooler than whatever car is in the video, but you gotta admit that's kinda funny.

LOL

Steve

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
and off to the lounge we go..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts