Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't figure out how to message you directly bud but I had a question... on the bottom of your posts it says 902HP 02' 2V. How is that possible? What mods made it 902hp? My 98 maybe 300HP max with 2V SOHC.... @KEVIN$

· Registered
4,717 Posts
It's a twin turbo and it runs a lot of boost = 32psi.

That HP is also through an automatic transmission and three mufflers..I prefer it nice and quiet. If it was tuned open exhaust would probably be closer to 1100+hp.
Here's the build-up page of it with a bunch of pics but it's basically built specifically to make that much HP.

I'm wanting to get it back on the dyno and get the HP to around 930-950hp next year then take it to the track to see what it will do.

Kevin

· Registered
2,882 Posts
Really surprised to see you don't have your own suspension listed as installed in the rear of that car. Are you really not using your relocated uppers?

· Registered
4,717 Posts
Really surprised to see you don't have your own suspension listed as installed in the rear of that car. Are you really not using your relocated uppers?
The parts on it are fine for now so I haven't done anything to the rear suspension yet, too many other things to worry about first.

ks

· Registered
2,882 Posts
The parts on it are fine for now so I haven't done anything to the rear suspension yet, too many other things to worry about first.

ks
Those weight jackers must work really well. Im only making 560 and I couldnt imagine using anything other than the Baseline setup. That one upgrade completely changed my car from a traction perspective.

Reactions: KEVIN$

· Registered
2,882 Posts
Please go on! I need traction help.
I use the baseline street outlaw kit because it gives the most adjustability. My car is lowered so any time i got on it, the tires would just spin and the rear would squat. Now it stays flat and the nose comes up. My guess is at 700+ you would need the regular outlaw kit that doesn't use any poly bushings. Baselinesuspensions.com is where you can read about their system and order.

Reactions: John Janek

· Registered
669 Posts
I use the baseline street outlaw kit because it gives the most adjustability. My car is lowered so any time i got on it, the tires would just spin and the rear would squat. Now it stays flat and the nose comes up. My guess is at 700+ you would need the regular outlaw kit that doesn't use any poly bushings. Baselinesuspensions.com is where you can read about their system and order.
I purchased some rear lower control arm relocation brackets to increase my antisquat but I haven’t installed them yet. I’ll read up on this. As it is now, 3rd will never hold without traction control and 4th is a coin flip.

· Registered
2,882 Posts
I purchased some rear lower control arm relocation brackets to increase my antisquat but I haven’t installed them yet. I’ll read up on this. As it is now, 3rd will never hold without traction control and 4th is a coin flip.
I also have different lower brackets but i don't think they made much of a difference other than being able to set the ride height where i want it. My lower arms are essentially parallel with the ground and my uppers are set to do it gives me like 10% anti-squat. It makes a world of difference. As i said before it's the single best suspension upgrade I've done to my car.

Reactions: John Janek

· Registered
46 Posts
Just out of curiosity, what size tires are you running?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts