Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
look at the vavle springs, if they are twisted wedge they will not be perfectly inline with each other, they will look a little off set

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya they do one looks lower then the other is there any othere head that looks like that? thanks for the help

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i could have r heads? i got them on the car when i got it and the guy said they where trick flows and didnt say what kind they have the stock ext bolt patern if that helps

·
Registered
880 Posts
Speed Demon, old skool Twisted Wedges did NOT say Trick Flow on them, I had a set that had serial numbers that were only 3 digits long, and there were no external markings to let you know they were anything different than a plain old aluminum GT40. The only way to tell was the signature TFS water jacket around the spark plug. Just an update. :)

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Bought my TFS TW heads last summer. Nothing engraved on the front or back.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I bought two sets in the past four years, in 99 my first set didnt have them on them and just bought a set a few months ago, and they didnt have them on them either. I just thought I might have gotten and old batch. I know the track heats have the Trick Flow logo on them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts