Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im about to buy all new windows, but the windows are perfect except for the water spots. ive tried many times to rid my car of them

what can i do????

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Go buy some very soft steel wool. Apply your fav wax(I use maquires) with the steel wool, and just take it back off using a towel.
You will be amazed at the difference in the car with un spotted windows!

·
Registered
262 Posts
vinegar works ok... or better yet use some of that CLR stuff but make sure to be careful, you don't want that stuff to drip anywhere.

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
I wish you guys lived near here, They have a product sold locally around here called "Exactly Right" it's an acidic cleaner and takes off water spots on glass... It also takes off the haze that all older glass has on it I didn't know how stained up my back window was until we used that stuff on there.. it made my back window absolutely clear!!!.....you wouldn't believe how good this stuff works!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
MYLITTLEHO said:
I wish you guys lived near here, They have a product sold locally around here called "Exactly Right" it's an acidic cleaner and takes off water spots on glass... It also takes off the haze that all older glass has on it I didn't know how stained up my back window was until we used that stuff on there.. it made my back window absolutely clear!!!.....you wouldn't believe how good this stuff works!!!!!
What places is it sold at?

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Only sold locally :(

Expensive??? I'd say so.. Try $20 a quart!

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
I don't know if I can ship the stuff or not through the mail or i'd offer to sell you guys some and ship it..

but with the whole 9/11 thing they might not like the fact that I am sending acidic material through the mail.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im on a military installation. i bet they would love packages like that here, lol. too bad. well, the steel wool works great, thanks anyway

1 - 10 of 10 Posts