Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it seems as though we are never going to get a group purchase for hooker or bbk l/ts i was curious where is the cheapest place to buy

hooker l/ts with matching o/r x-pipe??

how much should it run??

and would it be worth it to get them jet coated and how much would that cost???

i dont know where to look for these parts so any help is appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
mizaman,

Yes is would be best if you got them jet hot cooled. Jet hot displaces heat much better and will last longer. You will pay around $80-$110 more jet hot cooled, depending on where you go.

Last time I checked Hookers were around $700 for LT. Could have changed. But if your looking to get an X-pipe combo with LT's, I would try and pursuade you to go with BBK LT's and Dr-Gas X-pipe. Dr-Gas makes and X specifically for the BBKs and says you will get somewhere around 40 rwhp (on the site and from the service mans mouth). My price came to $770 for both the BBK LTs (jet hot cooled) and Dr-Gas X. It's up to you man, but good luck. I hope you get what your looking for ;]....D|s

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Originally posted by xDisciple
mizaman,

Dr-Gas makes and X specifically for the BBKs and says you will get somewhere around 40 rwhp (on the site and from the service mans mouth).

:lol: :lol:

First rule of thumb, never take what the service man tells you at face value without checking around.

I bought my Hookers from Jet Hot for $550 shipped to my door on a GP. If you find enough people, you can start another, it's not a once-in-a- lifetime deal or anything.

As far as Hooker vs BBK, they both have good and bad points. Figure out what is good for your budget/application.

·
Registered
35 Posts
:D .....Didn't say I believed him hehe......miziman, I will let you know what I see as far as power increased off my setup and I will send you some sound samples if you would like. D|s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts