Ford Mustang Forums banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
OK, I will assume you are running the UPR mod motor K-member. If so, you would need the following:
Motor mounts= Prothane 6-504 poly or solid mod motor mounts, transmission crossmember=71222013HKR, transmission adapter= 71223019HKR (not yet available, but soon will be), transmission mount= 71223029HKR (black) or 71223030HKR (red), headers= BH3364 (1-3/4" primaries). I can also supply you with exhaust system parts numbers if you can tell me what you want in terms of muffler/turn down, or full rear-exit style system, 2.5" or 3" diameter, and whether you want 409SS or 304SS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When are the adapters due to be released? The 705013133RHKR is for a LS swap also? Kinda smart , it keeps your total number of part #'s down.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I’ll check on the status of the transmission adapters tomorrow and post a reply. Yes, the exhaust systems are the same for LS and Coyote swap applications.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I should get an answer on the status of the transmission crossmember adapters by Tuesday of next week.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Hello 360dartgts. The last five transmission adapters that are remaining to be released are in our inventory and I am waiting for the product photo editing to be completed so I can forward them to the appropriate product manager with my other product release information. I will post an update here as soon as the product release goes out for them.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts