Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am needing some 100+ octane for my car. Where in KC is the best place to get it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My buddy used to work at Lee's Summit airport and I would alway take the bike up there to fill up.

Or wait till the strip opens up.

Hey D2K- Got a couple of buddies that live in greenwood, probably seen them around. One has a silver 01 Z28 w/flames tinted on the window, most of the other guys ride bikes in that area.

·
Registered
68 Posts
THERES A GAS STATION ON JOHNSON DRIVE THAT SELLS 100, ALSO BUZZYS MUFFLER ON LEVENWORTH ROAD LIKE 55TH STREET HE SELLS IT ALL,

·
Registered
317 Posts
There is a gas station in Grain Valley right off of I-70 that has 100 unleaded and 110 leaded in the pumps $4 and $4.85.....Remember not to use leaded gas in a fuel injected car, it will ruin the O2 sensors......

·
Registered
603 Posts
Vamp in GV has it, MoPO in BS, most of the bike shops have it in 5 gal cans.

·
Premium Member
16,060 Posts
cagedlx said:
THERES A GAS STATION ON JOHNSON DRIVE THAT SELLS 100
Where on Johnson Drive?

pssst-caps lock is on. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
5.0 Junkie I live in Raymore and bought a 88 big block stang over the winter. It would be nice to get with you for some advise on these big blocks. Thanks John

·
Registered
603 Posts
There is at least 3 other BBF fox bodies in town. I don't know it all, but have a good handle on it.

stock93ip said:
5.0 Junkie I live in Raymore and bought a 88 big block stang over the winter. It would be nice to get with you for some advise on these big blocks. Thanks John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts