Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Tzu...

Hey Tzu,
I just want to let you know...I am coming for you. I want a piece of that stripped out rag you call a car. This time I will be on slicks to make it fair and all...

Want a little hint? You better put some bigger pills in...you gonna need 'em!!!:evil:

Rich

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh, my god, you are still alive. I thought you disapeared after the beating you took from SD II but I guess you just won't learn your lesson. :D Anyway, it's good to see you there with a car this time.

So which car are you bringing? I know it's not that F/S car you sold. And bigger pills? What's that? ;) I know I got nothing to worry unless you are deep in the 11s. :evil:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tcobra98 said:

So which car are you bringing? I know it's not that F/S car you sold. And bigger pills? What's that? ;) I know I got nothing to worry unless you are deep in the 11s. :evil:

It is just a little old 88 coupe with a stock bottom end 302. LEts just say that your 12.3x pass won't be enough!
:evil:

Look forward to seeing you!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zak97cobra said:
I guess you have no idea what tzu did to his car.
Unless he put a pro 5.0 combo in it, I not worried...remeber, he still has to drive it!:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
*this is tzu posting

Zak,

I wouldn`t talk about driving, just remember, who got taken out in the first round at NMRA and who has the slower time?

Rich, looking forward to seeing you, unless it rains. As far as driving goes, it has been proven your old car can go faster without you behind the wheel. :p

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
tsk tsk Tzu, we all know you can't drive. BTW I'll race any car on street tires after you race it and I gaurantee my time will be faster.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
svt2000 said:
*this is tzu posting

Rich, looking forward to seeing you, unless it rains. As far as driving goes, it has been proven your old car can go faster without you behind the wheel. :p
Ouch!:lol:

Tzu,
It looks as if I am not going to be able to make it. I have some work stuff that came up and I can not get out of it.

I will get you next time! What did you do to your car?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
DaytonCobra said:

Ouch!:lol:

Tzu,
It looks as if I am not going to be able to make it. I have some work stuff that came up and I can not get out of it.

I will get you next time! What did you do to your car?
[cough]wimp[/cough]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts