Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

could someone please post a pic of what the paxton discharge tube looks like on a 99+ cobra? I just ordered one from them (to make my own s/c tubing for the procharger) and I think I've got the wrong one. Is the opening (from the supercharger side - not the throttle body) only 2.5-3 inches in diameter?

Someone please help me out here. It's looking like I'm gonna have to send this thing back. Thanks in advance!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on...

anyone??? maybe even a URL to point me to???

·
Registered
813 Posts
Don't have my website up anymore to point you to a pic. The supercharger side is the same diameter as the Novi 2000 discharge. 3.5" I believe.

John Khoury
Novi'd 99 Cobra

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm...

BlackCobra99Va said:
Justin--

Just get ATI's new discharge pipe for the 99 intake...It fits fine, doesn't blow off and looks good....I don't have a clear pic but it works well, its been out for over a year now...

Jeff
I haven't seen that one yet. Any idea on what it's made of and what the inlet side diamater is? You and I run 3.5" tubing into and out of our intercoolers, and I jsut found out the paxton tube is a 3" diameter. I don't think that would be a wise choice on my part, no? :rolleyes:

thanks for the input!

-justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts