Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This wouldn't be such a rush but it was my dad's 92' Vert who's mirror was "removed" from the car via my mom's car which I side swiped!! Luckily there was no paint damage on the Vert.

So the question is, how do I replace the mirror assembly? Do I need to take the small door speaker off first, or do I need to take the entire door panel off?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I'm going to take the mirror off my 98' and THEN tell him!!!!!!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
lol, I have definitely taken the passenger side mirror off in my car....cause I was an idiot and I was driving angrily. I think you have to pull the whole stupid door panel off, you can get mirrors off of e-bay for around $80.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I had it done once but just to be safe take everything, that you might think will get in the way, off. This way you can forcfully rip anything off. Joe

·
Registered
361 Posts
Pull off the speaker cover, then there is a screw holding the speaker to the door. After that pull out the cup where the window switch is, remove a few more screws. There's some push in thing on the bottom rear of the doorpanel that you'll need to pull out. After that it should just lift straight up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts