Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to get rid of the a/c on my fox, but want to keep the p/s. The ford brackets sold as the "a/c delete kit" fit the 302 only I believe. I know they make something for the 351 in a fox body, but I dont have the part number...

Can someone who knows FOR SURE give me the part number(s) I need. I need this thing today so I can race tomorrow!

TIA

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lotta help you guys are.... and from reading this forum now days, I thought you guys knew it all! I guess you just ACT that way...

/me needs no help, I answered my own question.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Fred in Houston said:
lotta help you guys are.... and from reading this forum now days, I thought you guys knew it all! I guess you just ACT that way...

/me needs no help, I answered my own question.
I dont know. If i knew, id answer, but after a statement like the one you just made, i doubt someone that does know would.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it's true.... everyone acts like they know it all when you could care less, but when someone has an actual tech question, not a gear or muffler question, no one is to be found, lol.

I guess part of it is that I look like a newbie with a 41 post count. Oh well. I found my answer, which is a PITA.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Fred I think I have the part number around here somewhere, so if you still need it let me know and I'll pillage around my book shelf for ya

·
Registered
113 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts