Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a few questions and from other and older posts it seems like you know what you are talking about.

I have a 95 Saleen, I have dropped in a 408 Dart block, and running a Procharger D1. It is fuel injected, and intercooled. I have AFR205 heads, and trickflow valve covers on them.

That said. I have one large vacuum hole on the intake (Trick Flow R) upper, and have been told to hook it to the pvc. I have read a lot of people with and with out the PVC hooked up with superchargers. The valve covers do not have a filler neck or any holes.

I was planning on buying a kit like this for both sides: size -10an
http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performan...52230/10002/-1

1)And then running the -10an hose from each valve cover to a catch can with a vent filter on top. If this is correct, and you know a good catch can to use, let me know which one.

2) Is this correct, what is the best way to fill the oil or do I need a separate hole for an oil fill tube?

3) What to I do with the pvc, or hole in the intake?

4) Do you recommed a certain catch can, and is there an ideal place to drill the valce covers for the fittings I listed above?

Sorry for stupid questions, I am new to this stuff, I do body work, and electronics. I don't really under stand blow by, and other stuff I read in the forums. SO any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

·
Registered
243 Posts
here is a pic of my buddys car with his setup . hope this helps .

he has no issues same system for close 9 yrs between strim , twin turbos ,and now novi 2000

1)he runs -8's but -10 is what I run from each valve cover
2)he put a fill cap
3) jegs or moroso catch can w/ filter and drain
4)we run gutted pcv valve and hose from lower intake to bung on the catch can or or small filter

I like jegs piece but it can be done cheaper -10 weld on bungs/fill cap etc... if you tig weld.

Attachments

·
Registered
25,617 Posts
have a few questions and from other and older posts it seems like you know what you are talking about.

I have a 95 Saleen, I have dropped in a 408 Dart block, and running a Procharger D1. It is fuel injected, and intercooled. I have AFR205 heads, and trickflow valve covers on them.

That said. I have one large vacuum hole on the intake (Trick Flow R) upper, and have been told to hook it to the pvc. I have read a lot of people with and with out the PVC hooked up with superchargers. The valve covers do not have a filler neck or any holes.

I was planning on buying a kit like this for both sides: size -10an
http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performan...52230/10002/-1

1)And then running the -10an hose from each valve cover to a catch can with a vent filter on top. If this is correct, and you know a good catch can to use, let me know which one.

2) Is this correct, what is the best way to fill the oil or do I need a separate hole for an oil fill tube?

3) What to I do with the pvc, or hole in the intake?

4) Do you recommed a certain catch can, and is there an ideal place to drill the valce covers for the fittings I listed above?

Sorry for stupid questions, I am new to this stuff, I do body work, and electronics. I don't really under stand blow by, and other stuff I read in the forums. SO any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad
usage of the vehicle, will determine what you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.