Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I've got this mystery Trac-Lok. It's 31 spline and I don't know what it is for. It doesn't have the "squared" off ears on the clutches like the Trac-Lok's I've ran in the past. These are rounded and totally covered up by the housing. Please look at the pics. The part numbers are shown in the pics too. Is this even for an 8.8? If I can identify it I'll either sell it or put it in my pickup.
Here's the link. Look in the Trac-Lok folder. I posted this in the past. I figured I'll do it again to get some more answers/opinions.
http://photos.yahoo.com/jbozzelle
Thanks in advance,
John B.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
RETURN OF THE DEAD THREAD!!!

I'm trying to identify a 31 spline trac-lok that I have. The description in the post above is exaclty like the one I have. The casting numbers on it are 1L2W-4205-BA and 1C22 WF18, and it has a 7/8 diameter cross pin. Any info as to what this came out of would be great, Thanks.

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
1L is 2001, so you've got a newer revision of it. Don't ask me why Ford went from F for 1990s to L for 2000's, they're retarded. I was all like WTF??? When I saw part numbers of stuff on my '05 Ranger. I had thought they had forgotten the Alphabet song at first.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
round ears are newer...thats all I know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts