Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's not under the driver seat... where is it??? need to know fast please.. guy is waiting on me..

·
US Air Force Active Duty
362 Posts
Look around the pass. side strut tower. Should be two relays there, fuel and a/c cutoff.

·
Banned
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well we know it's not uder the drivers seat.. we took it out!

i've called the shop and they looked all over the pass strut tower.. couldnt find it.. i'm gonna go to the shop tomorrow and try and locate it for him since it's getting late.. i was gonna go tonight but lack of responces to such a simple question for anyone wiht a 93 is dissapointing. so where should i look for the fuel pump relay?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a 93" 5.0, it is on the passanger side strut tower. Their is a metal bracket holing two plastic relays right next to each other. Are you sure you know what your looking for? Dosen't sound like it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
68 Posts
My 92 doesn't have it under the drivers seat for some reason either.... What years had it relocated to somewhere else?

·
Banned
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1nastynotch: hey pal.. i know what i'm looking for bud! if you'll read the freaking post you'll find that the car isnt in my shop.. it's in my friends shop.. i'm gonna go down there today after work! i havent looked for this relay yet... but i do know what a freaking relay is!

some people.. (who obviously cant read) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
SmokeyDP said:
My 92 doesn't have it under the drivers seat for some reason either.... What years had it relocated to somewhere else?
Either some time in the '91 model year or between the '91 and '92 model years the relay for V-8 models was relocated from beneath the left (driver) front seat to the left (passenger) inner fender, beneath the MAF meter.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If that doesn't help there is a forum for 4cyl cars that may have more people experienced with 4cyl's. Most of us work on V8's

1 - 18 of 18 Posts