Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Well, on my Baer conversion, I can't seem to lock them up, either (but it brings me right up to the edge on dry roads, as in it will leave tread marks, but the wheels don't lock). Of course, I only drove the car a couple hundred miles with the brakes before the engine took a crap on me, so I haven't really stood on them as hard as I can, but I'd think it should be easier than the effort I've applied so far. I have a stock 91 booster, btw. Certainly changing the booster will help, but as you know, it's a PITA to do.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
TM88GT said:
The reason I asked about the M/C is that the Baer kit has a M/C for use with the stock 87-93 booster. I don't think their kits come with a booster. I know that means shelling out some cash, but at least it's not a PITA to replace (and you don't have to mangle your strut towers with a BFH)
Yes, I'm running the Baer kit you're referring to, so your experiences will likely be similar to what I posted above.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.