Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 87 LX hatch roling chasis for sale. I has been converted over to 4 wheel disk brake, four lug. 3::73 gears. South side lift bars, and subframe conectors. I also includes a 31 by 19 be cool 1 inch 2 core radiator. this is the biggest radiator that you can fit in a fox body period. it is yellow with silver front end. Blue hatch, other got a pipe droped on it. so switched them. it was converted over from a GT. Title is GT. THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN IN SO MUCH AS A FENDER BENDER. it is straight as an arrow. It has seats and carpet taken out, but they go with it. T-TOP weather striping is in excelent shape and will not need to be replaced. all factory witing for the fuel injection is in the car. No hood, it is in the pics. I have a set of centerline auto drags with MT ET slicks and matching front runners ( with all new tires ) to go with it for a little extra $. if not then you must ahve sme wheels. must be picked up. I live in Amarill Tx. Ttile stated like 60000 original miles, I was told they were accurate. It has CLEAR AND GOOD TITLE Asking $1000 Firm for the car.
$1400 with the wheels and tires. the slicks are new. Do have headlights for it also.

Thanks corral.

Email me for any questions

[email protected]
or 1-806-373-9334.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts