Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a intermittent misfire for some time now. Just about ready to give up. But I'm wanting to redo the HEI wiring just so I can count that out as well. Can someone please advise me the easiest way to do this? All I need is to wire the power. I'm not very experienced in wiring. Huge thanks!

Car info:
1989 Coupe 5.0 (carbed)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Throw hei ford stuff away. Period. Do I need to repeat myself?? I am telling you that because its the best possible advice. If you don't want good advice then ignore my post and have a great day.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Throw hei ford stuff away. Period. Do I need to repeat myself?? I am telling you that because its the best possible advice. If you don't want good advice then ignore my post and have a great day.
Not to sound like a jerk or anything but I didn't want opinions on which system to use. Thank you for the suggestion though. I don't plan on racing my car and just want it for street use so the HEI will do just fine for now. I would like to have a points setup but do not have the funds to switch. So for now this is what I have to deal with.

UPDATE: Got everything rewired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.