Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed 2 companies on ebay selling suspension stuff. cgs chassis and muscle motorsports. They've got upper and lower control arms for cheap and subframes too. Would you trust there quality.

thanks josh

·
Registered
49 Posts
CGS Sub-Frames YES

:joy: I can only comment on there Tubular Sub-Frames. I have them on my Stang. I had a reputable installer do them for me up here. They said they were excellent Sub-Frames and they realy helped to tighten the car up. I have also Jacked the back of the car up by them with out problem. They are very strong and the Company has excellent Customer service and if you want them to be stronger you can ask them and they will make them stronger for you. Granted they are strong enough as is, but if you want thicker tubing you can ask and they will make them for you. It might cost more. I would suggest reading there reviews on Ebay, and then you can also contact them. Very friendly and will work with you. There Quality was top notch and I would highly recomend them.

Dragon

·
Registered
310 Posts
muscle motors is where I bought my S/C, awesome guy(Jack) to deal with, cheap to.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I beleive the control arms they are selling are cheap because they come from an offshore source.

You can also find Steeda and D&D parts on eBay and we all know that their quaility is very good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the subs and they were a good quality set that welded in with no mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts