Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which direction should they point? Some suggest that they should point toward the centre of the car, and others suggest they should point toward the rear of the car.

Anyone who has experience with this install, please share.

They are going in a 00GT. I have Eibachs now, but I just want to make sure the H&R are installed properly.

Thanks.
~Darren

·
Registered
959 Posts
I was told you should point both to the front of the car. Either way, you want them both facing the same way so the springs are set alike and there is no height difference from one sitting in the perch differently than the other.

·
Registered
90 Posts
SilverStallion....I cant answer your question directly but im gonna be doing the same install on my car tomorrow. Most people look at which way the stock spring pig tail is facing and then try and put the new spring in the same way. Thats what I plan on doing. There is an install guide on stangnet.com that I plan on following. Just go to stangnet.com and at the home page type spring install and there should be a steeda spring install pop up. Have fun, cause if you have luck like me there is always something that pops up.
Jared

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.