73mm maf
65mm tb
tmoss ported lower intake
thumper ported heads
e-303 camshaft
190 lph fuel pump
adjustable fpr

then later on ill be getting a 75 shot of nitrous

all of this stuff i will easily be able to get because its not that expensive. just a little more than $1500 for all that stuff besides the nitrous.

so my question is would that camshaft be a good choice or something different? also that fuel pump would be enough right? most likely yes.

Oh yea also please give me some tips on taking off the efi intake manifold (since i have never replaced an efi manifold just a carb'd manifold), tips on taking the heads off (i have taken heads off but never put any heads on) and and putting new ones back on, also tips on taking cam out and putting it back in and lining up the timing chain with cam (never done that before). any help will be appreciated!

oh by the time i do this h/c/i swap i will have a peice of crap 2.3 liter mustang to drive back and fourth to work. so i will be able to take my time doing this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i was hearing around that ford cams were old school. my other choice was a TFS 1 cam.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yah the trick flow stage 1 that I am running is a split duration, .499 lift on intake, .510 on exhaust....it sounds wicked at idle, and develops good power

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so could anyone give me any tips on taking out the camshaft and installing a new one. so i wont mess up the timing of the camshaft.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
tfs stage one will be good.ford motorsport cams have been around for a long time because they work well.there is nothing wrong with an e-303.it would make gooid power with that set-up also.i would go all the way to a 255 pump since you are cahnging the pump but a 190 is plenty.i would also add some #24 also.just my o2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i would go with 24 pound injectors but that extra 200+ dollars i dont have. if i need those then ill get them later on. yea i might as well go with 255 lph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts