Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 GT and i need a roll cage, where is everyone getting there cages from and if you have a pic of the cage installed please post the pics or send them to me at my email at [email protected]
thanks
Danny

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I have a 8 point cage.
Installed and made by cajun pro cars(owned & installed by britt floyd pro 5.0 racer).

Some pics on my pic link.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, car looks great man, but i need a pic of the whole cage in the car, the guy who is doing the install needs to see exactly where to weld, he has only done camaros so this will be his first stang! help is appreciated! thanks

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Nastystage2 said:
thanks, car looks great man, but i need a pic of the whole cage in the car, the guy who is doing the install needs to see exactly where to weld, he has only done camaros so this will be his first stang! help is appreciated! thanks
What do you mean see where to weld?
My pics show the feet.

Nothing special .If he has done a cage before its not that hard to install in a mustang.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he said something about welding in the back, he saw the pics, but said he would like to see a whole cage, i dont know!! he said he just wants them to be positive about the welds! but your pics did help he said!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts