Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an auto 96 GT 'vert. Now if i were to run a 100 or 125 shot of N20 on it stock, save for maybe a few minor bolt on or exhaust mods, running 3.73s and slicks would somebody be able to venture a guess as to what type of numbers i would be getting? thanks a lot for your help guys.

·
Registered
238 Posts
mid 13's on a 125 shot. The main problum is the auto and 3.73's, get a 5-speed and 4.10's and go 12's

·
Registered
282 Posts
Toooooooo many variables to even guess. But I can tell you from experience that you might need more traction, more gear, and more gas. You might hook the car and you might not, that will be your deciding factor. Anyway good luck and you can experiement like the rest of us have. One part leads to buying another part and so on..............................................

·
Registered
642 Posts
I think you could see 12's with a 125 shot, I took off a full second when I was running the 75 jet, haven't got any times with the 125 jet yet. I'd go with 4.10s instead of 3.73's though. Also, a good converter would help, probably worth half a second on slicks...maybe more.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Also when launching on slicks with a convertable you might want to look into sub frame connecters. On my brothers 97 cobra the quarter windows don't exactly line up anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts