Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GT4276mm turbo rated to 1200hp with custom engine mounted air to water intake intercooler 2000 hp rating with waterpump new 20 gpm (cobra and lighting pump), edelbrock super victor carb efi intake 351w with fuel rails. Custom aluminum 3.5 inch intake tube with Procharger Atmosphiric blowoff valve v clame to turbo hose to throtlebody. Long tube 1 7/8 primary custom made uncoated turbo headers with ball and socket connector flanges. Low mount radiator with aluminum pipe connectors. An 6 feed line, with restrictor fitting to downsize to an 4 size hole at turbo. AN 10 return hose ( may need to shorten). 44mm tial wastegate with two springs ( 5lb and 12lb). Manual boost controler. 4 inch exhast tube exitting into driver side fender and back.

Looking to get $3800.00 obo

Will email pics

·
Registered
184 Posts
If your interested in parting that turbo from your kit please let me know. TTT for you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your interested in parting that turbo from your kit please let me know. TTT for you.
If I do I have to get $975.00 for it.. It has almost no run time. Was only running the 5lb boost spring when testing the engine build, so no hard loads on it. Only selling because Do not have the money to finish project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts