Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of GT -40 Aluminum clyinder heads. They are a 64cc head. They have been cut .010" , they have been ported by Heads-up performance at Holcomb motorsports. They have 1.94/1.54 valves, and they use pedestal mount rockers. They still have alot of room left for more port work if needed. They pushed my 93 coupe w/ a very mild cammed 393 stroker to [email protected] These are really good heads but I am looking at going Supercharged so I needed a bigger CC head than these 64cc to knock some compression out of it. That is the only reason for the sale of these heads. They have about 200 miles on them and work perfectly. Included with the heads are a set of 1.7 Crane "Cobra" roller rockers. I am asking $850 plus shipping. Feel free to ask me any questions. They have also had their head bolt holes drilled to 1/2".

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the X heads with 64cc chambers

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have any pics cause they are still on the motor in the car. I wasn't going to pull them until I knew I had them sold. but I will post some pics of them on the motor.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lowered to $800 firm plus shipping. Great Deal.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have Crane Springs on them , I think that Holcomb said that I could run up to a .580 lift camshaft safely.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only reason that I'm selling the heads is that I want to go supercharged and I needed a set of heads with a bigger CC combustion chamber than these 64cc. So I bought a set of Edelbrock Victor JR. heads with 70cc chambers to put on that car. That is the only reason for the sell of these heads. Thanks

·
Registered
644 Posts
Where are you located?
MIKE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts