Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GP: Snow Performance Water/Methanol Boost Cooler

This group purchase has been setup for Snow Performance's Boost Cooler featured in Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords July 04 (supercharged 5.0 picked up 80 additional hp) http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/tech/0407mm_snow/index.html and Hot Rodding June 04 issues (turbo 67). Water/methanol injection is an inexpensive option to cool the incoming charge and increase air density resulting in reduced detonation. This allows you to increase ignition timing or boost for improved performance. This technology benefits naturally aspirated (NA), nitrous, turbo, and supercharged applications in both older and newer Mustangs. If you live in a dry climate then you already know the positive effects of increased humidity has on your performance. When it rains in our climates the performance pickup is noticeable. This kit gives you that advantage all the time and for a much lower cost then other alternatives. This group purchase is only for the kits described below. The GP discount is substantial and worth looking into. Group purchase prices are not allowed to be posted in this note. Please email me for additional information. GP info as follows:

GP START: Monday, June 28th
GP END: Monday, July 12th or after 25 kits have been requested (whichever comes first)

GROUP PURCHASE KITS:
Boost Cooler Stage 1
Boost Cooler Stage 2
Boost Cooler NA

For additional product information take a look at www.snowperformance.net They have a very good FAQ section that can help answer most questions.

Email me for pricing and additional information: [email protected]

:joy: :joy: :joy:

·
Registered
539 Posts
You've got mail.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
This will work on 94 5.0 correct? if so pricing for stage II kit please

·
Registered
504 Posts
I sent you an email. Please provide pricing for the stage 1 and 2 kits.

Thanks, Fred

·
Registered
538 Posts
prices on stage 1 and 2 please, and when does this end? thanks:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Info sent to BIGREDMACHINE, STANGGT350, CHEETAH129.

All future requests please send me an email at [email protected] This will make it easier for me since I'll only need to respond to requests in one place.

This Group Purchase will end Monday July 12th. Please spread the word for anyone that might be interested in this offer to be sure they order before that date. After July 12th this offer will be history.

Thanks, Ken

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.