Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a group purchase for Jet Hot coating for headers.

Whats done in this process is Jet Hot coats your headers inside and out with a sterling finish. I am told that "they will not turn colors like chrome or stainless. And also it lowers under-hood temperatures by 40+ degrees, keeps the pipes 25% cooler and gets you 1-3% extra horsepower. Of course, it's highly rust resistant as well(140x better than paint). Because of that we expect it to increase part life be 10x or more."

Jet Hot also has a coating called Jet Hot 2000. This coating runs up to a temperature of 2400 degrees. The Jet Hot 2000 only comes in a flat black, blue, or grey finish and has a gritty texture on the outside. The Jet Hot 2000 is $25 more than the sterling silver finish and $5 more per ft. This coating takes 2 days longer than the sterling silver process. They suggest Jet Hot 2000 for set ups with nitro, turbos, etc.

All parts receive a 3 year unlimited guarantee that covers chipping, peeling, cracking, discoloration, rusting. NEW parts also get a LIFETIME rust through warranty as well.

When I contacted them about a group buy all they said was that I needed 5+ people for 20% discount and 10+ people for 30% discount.

email me at [email protected] for prices or more information

jet hot would like everything sent in by July 31st so hurry if your interested

also, it doesnt have to be just mustang headers...it can be v8 camaros, trucks, trans ams, etc....so it shouldn't be hard to get 10 people

·
Registered
524 Posts
what headers are used? hooker, mac, bbk, etc?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually you have to send your headers in and they coat them...if you want i can try asking what kind of deal i can get if people actually wanna buy new headers since they do sell pre coated headers...(if thats what your asking), last i remember they sell hooker style

·
Registered
303 Posts
If you could ask the guy i might be interested in buying some pre coated shorties for my 2000GT conv.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I am interested in getting my upper and lower Trick Flow intake done

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also for those who want to know...buying new headers from them will be included on group purchase...(Hooker, Mac, Hedman, and Flowtech)

·
Registered
524 Posts
can you send me a price for hooker longtubes for a 2000 GT?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
im still waiting for some prices on all of your guys' stuff, ill let you guys know asap once i hear from them, and there is well over 10 people interested in this so the 30% off will be in effect

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Can you pm me a price for a set of (87-93) hooker lt's that i have already they are the 1 5/8" for a 5 spd car. Just need the cost of coating them and need to know if rust makes any difference cause they do have some on them.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.