Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: Selling my Griggs Torque Arm and support cover- which has the mods to accomodate the GR40 Watts link. I also would sell the blue triangular Watts plate with it if someone wanted to piece a Watts link together.

This is a great alternative to waiting I hear 2 months for newly produced Griggs products.

These parts were only bolted on to my long term build, therefore never been driven on/ 0 miles.

$850+ shipping for everything!

PM Me if interested...

Ryan

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is one of the best parts you could install on your Mustang! Not only will you have better traction, but you will GREATLY reduce brake dive which is huge when braking hard for a turn.

I am flexible on the price and would sell separately! Great parts at a great deal and have 0 miles on them! Don't miss out!

Ryan

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm assuming you don't have the Watts Link, but do you have the crossmember for the Torque arm's forward mounting point? If you do, what sub-frame connectors is it designed to work with?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the blue triangular watts plate, you could piece a watts together if need be. Yes the torque arm would have the crossmember, poly mount, & all hardware. The crossmember is intended for Griggs frame connectors.

Ryan

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, it turns out this kit would have everything in the GR Watts Link minus the frame brace.
So that would be: SD TA originally $630, Watts Link originally $740, & sppt cover modified for Watts Link originally $290.

Make an offer.

Ryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts