Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a Greddy type"s" BOv mount on a novi 2000 blower discharge tube flange? The discharge tube is round verse the Vortech oval one. Maybey I'm confused but can't this BOV be used as a bypass valve?

·
Registered
468 Posts
yes it can be used as a bypass, but you must weld a flange onto the discharge tube.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The novi 2000 discharge tube already has the flange cast in to it, but It has no holes for the mounting screws which isn't a problem. I'm just wondering if the flange is the correct size.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Yes, it can be used as a bypass. I have the same BOV as above sitting in a cabinet. It has the adapter mounted to it, to use it as a bypass valve. Its not a weld on piece, it's bolted on. It can be used either way. I'm selling it for 80 bucks if you're interested.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
32VHEMIJR-- sent you a message

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
I have the Greggy BOV on my S-Trims Discharge and it seems to work Flawlessly.Only had to drill the 2 mounting holes to mount the BOV, and it fits perfect.Im sure it would fit the Paxton Discharge also the same way..

Jeff

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm still waiting for pictures of it. He said the flange has been cut or ground down in a couple of places for clearance issues. He also said its black not purple so I'm assuming its an old model. I am still interested though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts