Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Repost approved.

1. Item: Total Performance 4.6L 2V Turbo Kit GP.

2. Duration: Orders must be in by January 20, 2003 and deposits(50% of products cost) must be paid by January 31, 2003

3. Company: Total Performance found at http://www.nothingbutperformance.com

4. Info: Total Performance has authorized me to organizing a group purchase of their 4.6L 2V Turbo kits. All money will be sent directly to them and not through me. I am merely fielding questions on the kits and finding people with the interest and desire to purchase a kit in the upcoming months. The pricing on the kits will be $5k per kit and if 10+ people commit to kits then the pricing is reduced to $4750 per kit for all purchasers. Total Performance is also offering a 10% discount on kit installations, normally installations run $850-1000 and that range is dependent on the options the customer picks and their car. Total Performance is also offering the upgrade to a T64 turbo over the T60-1 at no additional cost. Total Performance will begin building of customer kits once their deposits are in and customers can expect 30 business days for the kits completion and its readiness to ship, the final 50% plus S&H fees would be paid at this time. Specs on this kit can be found at:

http://www.nothingbutperformance.co...T2vturbokit.asp

To order kits, contact Total Performance by phone at 217-443-1984 or email at [email protected]

--Aaron Rouse [email protected]

·
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Pete had replied on this as well, so maybe if I say something wrong he can jump in ;)

No plans of CARB for this kit since it changes the location of cats and O2s. Really the chances of ever seeing a single turbo kit for a Mustang CARB approved is next to none. A twin kit would have a much better chance but it is my understanding the CARB process is very lengthy and costly, so may never even see that. Chances are there are better chances of seeing a kit get excemption status but I have no idea what all that entails to be done in California.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.