Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got some 351 stuff to unload, aluminum ford racing x303 heads and a 94 roller block.

Hi every one. I know im new here but im not new the the forum experience. I am a lightning guy but I do have some parts that will interchange. If you want you can check me out over at Lightningrodder under the same screen name. I have made many sales and am currently in the process of producing the whipple monster inlets so trust me im not here to rip any one off. I have a name to uphold.

First I have a F4TE roller truck block that has been bored .030" over, honed with torque plates, has arp head studs for GT 40 heads, has been line bored with arp studs and a DSS main support, hot tanked and ready to assemble. $650+ shipping/paypal

Got a set of Ford motorsport x303, 1.94 intakes and 1.6 exhaust heads with the dual bolt pattern D shaped exhaust ports, they have been ported by Troys House of Power here in wilmington, manley stainless valves, coml TI retainers, manley triple springs good to .650 lift I believe, ford racing guide plates, and arp 7/16 rocker studs and poly locks, heads have a 5 angle valve job done on a sunnen valve machine. They have had a clean up skim on the decks and have 52cc chambers. Bronze guides and viton seals. Heads have not been bolted up since they came back from the shop. Flowed close to 300 cfm at .600 lift on the intake side. Sorry I lost the flow sheets. $1100 shipped+paypal fee. Need these gone guys!
Any questions you can txt me at 815-two63-8four75 txt for pics also.
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please txt for pics or send me an Email to send them to. Just figured out i cant post pics from my phone and thats all I have to work with right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts