Ford Mustang Forums banner

Goodyear GS-D3 tires

235 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  93teal03lx 
#1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=140132764838&rd=1,1

Up for bids are two awesome Goodyear GS-D3 tires. They are great tires. Very sticky and perform well in wet and dry. Here is tirerack.com write up. One of the sidewalls has a rub mark from the fendor, they are nice and wide. I will offer these at 199, I payed over 500 for them.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Eagle+F1+GS-D3

Any questions just email me.

thanks

and check my other auctions.

The Eagle F1 GS-D3 is Goodyear's Max Performance Summer radial developed for driving enthusiasts who want more performance from their factory stock or aftermarket-tuned sports cars, sporty coupes and performance sedans. The Eagle F1 GS-D3 excels in wet conditions by delivering class-leading hydroplaning resistance and traction, as well as offers competitive dry performance. Like all summer tires, it is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

The Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires feature Goodyear's AAtrax tread compound molded into a distinctive wet weather racing-derived OneTRED directional tread design and earns the highest "AA" Uniform Tire Quality Grade wet traction rating. The Eagle F1 GS-D3's OneTRED design combines three distinct patterns to enhance dry and wet performance. A solid and continuous center zone maintains constant road contact to enhance straight-line tracking and initial steering response. Next, sweeping intermediate power transfer bridges use "virtual rib" technology that emulates racing slicks by delivering shoulder-to-shoulder tread contact to further enhance steering response and dry road cornering traction. Then, sweeping aquachannel grooves, which are three times longer than the tire's contact patch, angle forward and out to the edges of the tread to avoid trapping water between the tire and the road enhancing wet traction and hydroplaning resistance. And finally, the virtual ribs flow into the shoulder area to form long, stable shoulder blocks that grip the road during cornering and help resist the wear associated with aggressive driving.

The tire's structure includes twin, high-tensile steel belts reinforced with spirally wound nylon that distribute the vehicle's load across the tire's footprint to provide high-speed durability and uniform ride qualities. Slightly angled body ply construction with high-ply turn ups enhance steering precision and high speed stability while exterior sidewall rim flange protectors help guard wheels from curb damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Jun-28-07 at 19:13:50 PDT, seller added the following information:

I bought these at the tire rack, They are now on sale for 218 each. I am offering a discounted price of 199, which is very reasonable for brand new tires. If you would like them use the buy it now

thanks

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Goodyear&model=Eagle+F1+GS-D3

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.