Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Blue98Snake said:
i want to baseline before i do any more mods
any recomendations on where to go? phone #'s? cost?
Livernois Motorsport
Alternative Auto
Detroit Speedworks

There are a few others I'm sure, just don't know the names.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't believe that Alternative has a DYNO either, but I know for a fact that Speedworks does because they've done my car before and it's currently there as well. Give them a call @ (586)795-0594

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
stradt14 said:
ohhh i'm SO sorry your car is at speedworks....they messed my car up something good a few times....:(

J
Sorry to hear that . . . I've only had a couple experiences with them, but they have all been good ones. I would go back to him in a heart beat.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Blue98Snake said:
i didnt think alternative had a dyno?

Ok here's the deal- Lidio doesn't have a dyno. But right down the street on Grossbeck (north) is a shop called Automotive Perf. Engineering. They have a "load bearing chassis dyno" which gives you a lower RWHP # (approx. 12%less) vs. the normal "Dynojet chassis dynos" that most everyone posts about. The # is (586)954-3181. They charge $75 for about 3 runs. If you want a A/F reading that is an extra $35. They're good guys. . They give you about a 4 page printout w/ a binder when done ..I would definately check them out. They have one of the best prices I could find. I was just there last Tuesday.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Lidio at Alternative Auto is AWESOME, I said I would NEVER put a shops decal or plate frame on my car, but after dealing with Alt. Auto I two of their stickers on my cobra. If you are just doing a basline #'s dyno go anywhere, if you are going to haveany sort of tuning done GO TO LIDIO. He is a perfectionist and won't let cars leave his shop untill they are perfect.

:barf: SpeedWorks

J

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't know what all of your problems are w/ DSI but they've done all of the work on my car and they have been nothing but great.

·
Registered
286 Posts
atlanticgt said:
I don't know what all of your problems are w/ DSI but they've done all of the work on my car and they have been nothing but great.
Well I'm glad for you that they actually worked on your car. Looking at your sig, if you had them do "all" the work on your car, that's a pretty penny in parts and labor I would think. Perhaps that's the key-the more you spend, the better they treat you...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Blue98Snake said:
wildpony98 - were you at milan yesterday? (5.22.02)
No. I am going to Norwalk Friday 9am for "Smackdown". Hopefully the rain holds off. I heard Milan sucks and is "greasy" -not good w/me running radials. (It's hard enough to run times at Norwalk). Isn't there another track up around Detroit that's supposed to be good???

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WILDPONY-
MILAN IS PRETTY ****Y THERES UBLY WHICH I THINK WOULD BE A HIKE FOR YOU BUT ITS SAPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN MILAN ALTHOUGH PROBABLY NOT WORHT THE DRIVE FOR YOU SINCE YOUR IN OHIO ALREADY (...NORWALK)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry to revive old thread, but has anybody heard of or dealt with Pande's Performance.
Trying to get some work done and they are very close to me so just wondering if they are a reputable shop?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.