Ford Mustang Forums banner
181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Mustang 5.0 5 speed coupe
1,200 Posts
Last time out it went 173. Didn’t get a chance to go out after that, was going to turn it up Tailpipe life!!
Just straight jawdropping!!! Absolutely love the full exhaust on your twin turbo setup!! Omg...I hate bullhorns with a passion on cars now......I'm in shock that the grudge car Silver Surfer has took off his tailpipes with the unique sound it had. Please keep making more videos of your car in action Dan and post on your YouTube channel!!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Question for you, are you recirculating your gates or vent to atmosphere? I'm all about full exhaust and recirculated gates (mine has both) and was wondering what you're doing. Those old Cartech kits are awesome. My boy went 8.20 with the same kit with an auto behind it.

·
Premium Member
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Question for you, are you recirculating your gates or vent to atmosphere? I'm all about full exhaust and recirculated gates (mine has both) and was wondering what you're doing. Those old Cartech kits are awesome. My boy went 8.20 with the same kit with an auto behind it.
my gates are not recirculated. I built this kit, went back and forth on recirculating them and decided not to.

181 - 185 of 185 Posts